We are not in the business of providing software or guidance regarding your hardware or software. However, many of you have asked how to put files on your devices and to that end, we are providing some links that will help you. Please remember that devices differ and software operating systems change, so where these links are current at the time of posting, they may not be valid at some point in the future.
In addition to the links, we have provided a set of simple instructions for both android and iPhones. Again, please remember that devices differ and software changes. You may need to an application to manage your downloads. You are responsible for your device and we assume no liability whatsoever, implied or otherwise, for any of the recommendations found here.
Instructions For Staff Preferred Apps
Below you will find simple instructions that may help you with your downloads. We provide this information for your convenience and assume no liability whatsoever for its use.
- Download the free version of WinZip in the Play Store.
- Go to your order URL and tap the Download Now button.
- Once the download has finished, open WinZip.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the app.
- Tap Storage, then SD Card, then the Download folder.
- Tap the Product title to unzip and then tap the product folder to open.
- Tap the MP3 to play.
You can move the file around on your SD card but if you want to get it out of WinZip via email, dropbox, ect, you have to purchase the Premium WinZip app.
iPad using WinZip
- Download WinZip
- Go to your order download URL and tap the Download Now button. NOTE: It will show that one download has been used, however it may appear as if nothing is happening. The page loads very slowly and appears as if nothing is happening. Please wait a full two minutes for the page to change. You may not even see a change in the progress bar.
- Tap Open in “WinZip”
- WinZip will open and show the files. Click the title to play the MP3.